[Ohio-talk] Ohio Association to Promote the Use of Braille phone meeting

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Fri Aug 11 07:46:38 UTC 2017

Hi Marianne,

Since I do Radio Reading Service on Thursday night from 6 pm to 7 pm, I
will not be able to call in since I'll be heading home on that time
frame. If you need any actresses  for the play and since I am a
longtime Braille reader, I can help if needed. I will try to write to
you and Debbie Baker to discuss Bell program in terms of making Dolch
word cards for next summer's Bell program. I will write to you privately.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall