[Ohio-talk] Valentine Love Bird Romantic Evening!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 01:31:56 UTC 2017

All,

Below you will find an exciting opportunity for you and that special someone
to win an evening that they will not forget.  You can even use this as a
Christmas gift for friends, family and yourself.

Suzanne

Cleveland Chapter of

The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

PRESENTS

The Valentine Love Bird Romantic Celebration

DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Downtown Cleveland,

1111 E. Lakeside, Cleveland, Ohio 44114

(216) 241-5100

The National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland is offering a wonderful
opportunity for you and that special someone to celebrate Valentine's Day;
in one of Cleveland's luxurious downtown hotels. All you need to do is
purchase a Love Bird ticket! Tickets are sold from September to December
2017. This sale will support Cleveland's efforts in providing convention
assistance to Cleveland members for the 2018 National Federation of the
Blind National convention in Orlando Florida. Your participation will help
to:

*         Foster a positive attitude about blindness

*	Provide access to the latest technology
*	Educate newly blind individuals and their families about their
rights and responsibilities
*	Empower blind people to advocate for change
*	Encourage blind members to expand their knowledge of resources
designed to improve their quality of life

Accommodations includes:

*         Check-In: Friday February 16, 2018 at 3:00 P.M.

*         Check-Out: Saturday February 17, 2018 at   1:00 P.M.

*         Relax in the Executive lounge which includes, Hors D'oeuvres and
Cocktails,

*         When you return to your room, you will find complimentary
chocolate and a chilled bottle of sparkling wine,

*         And, as you wake up from your romantic night, partake breakfast
for two in the hotel's cozy restaurant.

So, please support our efforts by purchasing a Valentine Love Bird Ticket
for only $10.00 and win a special and romantic evening with your
"Valentine". We will draw the winner on January 19, 2018.

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines blind people or their future. Every day we raise
the expectations of and for blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams.

For more information about Cleveland's fund raiser, call Suzanne Turner at
216-990-6199.

William H. Turner, NFB of Cleveland President

To learn more about the National Federation of the Blind, visit WWW.NFB.ORG
<http://WWW.NFB.ORG>

Good Luck!