[Ohio-talk] FW: [Diabetes-Talk] Blind Diabetes Group Friends - Join our Peer Support Group Call Every Friday!

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 02:25:47 UTC 2017

Hello diabetics and interested members, family and friends,

The previous message is FYI. It would really be nice to hear some of the
members of the Ohio DAN to be on this call. It is only for 45 minutes, and
you may just learn something new about diabetes and living a productive life
while dealing with it.

I hope to hear your voice on the call.

Thank you,
Walter Mitchell