[Ohio-talk] Fundraising and Convention

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 28 02:37:30 UTC 2017

I will help out where ever needed.
W. M. Sloan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Annette
Lutz via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 9:45 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Annette Lutz <annettelutz at att.net>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Fundraising and Convention

Good Morning,

I have a couple of items to share with all of you.  First of all, I have
been asked to be the coordinator for this year's state convention auction
and door prizes.  This is a new role for me, so I am asking those who have
done this before to contact me privately so I can talk about some of the
things that have worked in the past to make these aspects of our convention
a success.  My number is 614-288-4323 and my email is annettelutz at att.net.
Thank you for your help with this.

And speaking of door prizes and auction items.it is time for your chapters
to begin their discussion of any donations that you would like to make to
both worthy causes.  As you know, attendees love the door prizes, they add a
touch of excitement and anticipation to the general sessions.  And the
auction has been a successful fundraiser for our affiliate.  So please do
all that you can to contribute to both.

In order to finalize the details of the auction, and to discuss other ideas,
we will be holding a fundraising committee call on Tuesday September 5 at
7:00 pm.  I will send out the call in number with a reminder email when the
date comes closer.  I hope to see many of you there.

Thanks to all of you for your continued support of the NFB-Oh!

Let's go build the Federation!

Annette Lutz