[Ohio-talk] PROUD PROUD

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 29 14:56:12 UTC 2017

Dear NFBO Family, friends and Coleagues:

Many of you know that I have 2 daughters Ebony and Joshelyn.

Joshelyn left yesterday for the Peace Corps and she will be serving in Fiji for the next 2 years!

She continues to do what she can to make a positive contribution to our society specifically and to humanity in general.

As you might expect, I am a very proud and excited father.

I just wanted to share this exciting news with the family and ask you to pray for her please and good news is always a good thing in my opinion.

Jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication