[Ohio-talk] Chapter update from Cincinnati

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 20:38:48 UTC 2017

Debra, Leadership doesn't always wear a title. Looking  forward to see
what the future has in store for you!
To all of the officers, Let's Go Build the Federation!

Cheryl E. Fields
Board Member

cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com

nfbohio.org

National Federation of the Blind, Live the Life You Want!

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood