[Ohio-talk] [Cinci-nfb] ADDITION TO: I got a job!

dkkendrick at earthlink.net dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 8 06:25:21 UTC 2017

DEAR SHERI,
I'M USING A DIFFERENT COMPUTER AND APOLOGIZE FOR THE MESSED-UP MESSAGE.
THERE IS NOTHING MESSED-UP ABOUT THE SENTIMENT, HOWEVER.
I AM TRULY HAPPY FOR YOU.
BACK WHEN I WAS WRITING ALL THOSE GLOWING RECOMMENDATIONS TO HELP YOU GET
GOING ON YOUR PATH, I KNEW YOU WOULD ONE DAY TRULY SHINE.
AND NOW YOU ARE!
AND YES, THE UPPERCASE IS INTENTIONAL. I DON'T USE IT OFTEN, BUT I AM
SHOUTING THIS CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE!
LOVE AND PEACE,
DEBORAH