[Ohio-talk] fyi

rchpay7 at gmail.com rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 09:13:03 UTC 2017

I was asked to share this.
Hello, Richard and Vicky,

I am pasting in below for reading convenience and also sending an attachment
with this announcement. Please help our agency outreach by sharing  word
about this event widely in the ACB and NFB communities of central Ohio, and
with anyone else you wish to inform.

Thanks,
Elizabeth Sammons

***

OOD Participant Focus Group - Whitehall PURPOSE Educate Individuals with
Disabilities About OOD Services Provide Input About OOD Services OOD
Participant  Focus Group Please Join Us at OOD's Whitehall Office: 4300 East
Broad Street, Whitehall.