[Ohio-talk] FW: [Chapter-presidents] Action Required: Please complete a publication survey

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 12:32:06 UTC 2017

This is for chapter presidents please review and acct on this. Thanks in advance.

Richard Payne,  President

937-396-5573or 937/829/3368

Rchpay7 at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back

Dear Federationist,

One of our initiatives for 2018 is to ensure we are providing you with the right materials, in the right format, to support our outreach efforts in your community. Currently, we have many printed materials and we want to learn what would be most useful to you in building the Federation.

Below is a link to a survey that should take about ten to fifteen minutes to complete. We are interested in your opinions regarding current materials, your ideas for materials you'd like to have, your point of view on the most useful formats, and your experiences with ordering materials.

Your perspective is very important. I'd appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out this survey no later than Friday, December 15, to impact our 2018 plans. Thank you in advance.

The link to the survey is https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NG8TQG5.

Warm regards,

Mark A. Riccobono, President

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314 |  <mailto:officeofthepresident at nfb.org> officeofthepresident at nfb.org

 <https://nfb.org/>

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>      <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>      <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>