[Ohio-talk] pictures and stories

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 11:37:31 UTC 2017

Greetings we are in need of   many pictures from events that you have had in
your chapter. Just send them to me  and we will determine how best to use
them. If  you have been to the Washington seminar or the Columbus seminar
and have pictures please send them to me very soon. Pictures of other events
are fine we  will figure out the best way to use them.
Also, if you are willing to share your  stories of attending the
Washington/Columbus Seminars and how attending impacted you this  would also
be super.
Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com