[Ohio-talk] The NFB Cleveland is Proud to Announce!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 01:39:52 UTC 2017

HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY!HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY!

To the National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland's newest Graduate
of the University of Akron

		Ronnie Leeth

		!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Sometimes you find out what you are supposed to be doing by doing the
things you are not supposed to do.
Oprah Winfrey to Howard University in 2007

We are very proud of Ronnie and are looking forward to BIGGER accomplishments!

Onward!

The National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland Family

Suzanne Turner President

216-990-6199

smturner.234 at gmail.com

nfbohio.org