[Ohio-talk] FW: Washington/Columbus Seminar Crowdfunding Campaign is Live

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 20:53:03 UTC 2017

The link that Luke sent out this afternoon did not work correctly so here it is again. I think he makes the case to you strong enough. Let's go build the federation.
Hello Federation Family,
My name is Lucas Cassi and I am the chairman of the fundraising committee for 2018. To all Supporters and members of the National Federation of the Blind, I need you to be excited!

Decisions made in Washington affect us all!

We will ensure that our voices are heard in DC in 2018! We have an exciting opportunity to influence Ohio by advancing  our priority legislation. It is important we join together as we kick off this crucial campaign. Let's get the word out about the campaign as far and as wide as we can! Generosity.com says that each Facebook, email, and other social media network share of the campaigns can increase donations by as much as 200% so the more people we share this with, the greater the fundraising potential.  Help us raise funds to support the Washington & Columbus Seminars!
Below is the link for the donation page. Please forward and share the message and help blind people live the lives they want! The seminars are fast approaching so please act quickly!
 Here is the link

[Richard Payne,  President]
https://www.generosity.com/community-fundraising/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio/x/17860658

I started this off with a donation and I have already shared this with my Facebook group.  Let's get the word out about the campaign as far and as wide as we can.  Generosity says that each Facebook, email, and other social media network share of the campaigns can increase donations by as much as 200% so the more people we share this with the greater the fundraising potential.  Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.