[Ohio-talk] Fundraising Meeting

Annette Lutz annettelutz at att.net
Thu Feb 2 12:56:08 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I wanted to hold a fundraising committee call on Wednesday February 15 at
7:00 pm.  Everyone is welcome to attend.  We will be talking about upcoming
and continued fundraising projects for the affiliate.  I will send in the
call in numbers later with a reminder when the date gets closer, but I
wanted everyone interested to save the date.

Please let me know if this date doesn't work for you.  If I hear from enough
that the date is bad, we can reschedule.

Thanks, and I'll talk to all of you on the 15th.

Annette