[Ohio-talk] Conversation with deputy director Kevin Miller OOD

Carolyn Peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Thu Feb 2 21:11:16 UTC 2017

Today, I received a phone call from deputy director Kevin Miller, regarding Ood's budget
, Ood was held harmless. Although there was no increase in funding  there will be proposals for competitive bids.
I took the opportunity to request assistance for Ohio wins , That are blind and visually impaired to receive more training with braille

Receive more braille training through Ood.
He assuredme  , That Ood will fun more training for Ohio wins, that wish to learn braille.
I informed him, That I was going to share this information with the Ohio affiliate.
If you would like to share or speak with me off-line please do so.
I will be happy to share information as I receive it, Or attain it.
Dr. Carolyn Peters
Nfb Miami Valley Chapter , President

Sent from my iPhone