[Ohio-talk] Time Warner Vision Solutions

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 21:28:20 UTC 2017

Hello, toAfter reading a fb post from Suzanne, I called the
accessibility office for Spectrum/ Time Warner, seeking assistance
with channel identification.
I was directed to the Visions Solutions office. The representative was
knowledgeable and polite. TWC offers guides in braille, large print
and internet ap. To use the ap it is downloaded to a lap top, provided
by TWC, at no additional cost to the customer, using nvda software. A
technition delivers the lap top and provides training for talking
guide.
Well, of course I signed up right away and a tech will arrive on
Monday afternoon... will keep you posted!
Please share this information with others; Timewarmer.com/ accessibility
Spectrum/ Time-Warner-Vision solutions; 1-844-762-1301

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood