[Ohio-talk] Cleveland News

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 03:09:11 UTC 2017

Great job Cleveland chapter. We always find the time to ask for support. it
is great when we find the time to give back.

Congratulations!

Living the dream, by raising expectations!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter, Diabetes Action Network Ohio
Coordinator, NFB NEWSLINE Registered Ohio
 (513) 582-8606 Mobil
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: