[Ohio-talk] Community Service Speaker at Cuyahoga Chapter Meeting

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Feb 14 21:28:31 UTC 2017

Greetings Friends,

Have you ever wanted to volunteer in your community but had doubts about your abilities?  If so, come to our next meeting on Saturday, February 25th, at the Tick Tock Tavern.  Cheryl Fields will discuss volunteer opportunities and ways to give back to our communities.

Volunteerism is not dead.  Give yourself a chance to reawaken the spirit of giving of time and effort and show how the blind can also participate.

What:  Cheryl Fields to speak at the Cuyahoga County Chapter meeting.
When:  Saturday, February 25th, 2017.
Where: Tick Tock tavern; 11526 Clifton BLVD. Cleveland, Ohio.

Come and hear one of our own discuss ways you can help your community.
I look forward to seeing you there.

All the Best,
Milena Zavoli