[Ohio-talk] FW: [DIC] DIC End of Year Report

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 21:47:49 UTC 2017

I can understand this may become a topic, But it would offend some and others would think they were just getting the language correct. I think that if I was in the room at the time yes I would ask for a different name of the review. We know that when people look at things in print it goes without saying that the relationship between blind people and not being able to see comes to mind.  However most blind people like other communities would not let this offend  them. You can share my comments.  Richard This also reminds me of the statement in the information following.
 Politics
By Aristotle
Every state is a community of some kind, and every community is established with a view to some good; for mankind always act in order to obtain that which they think good. But, if all communities aim at some good, the state or political community, which is the highest of all, and which embraces all the rest, aims at good in a greater degree than any other, and at the highest good.