[Ohio-talk] Question from a family of a child in Kyrgyzstan, Happy New Year

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 4 17:29:24 UTC 2017

Hi Chris,
It sounds to me like your most direct route would be to try contacting the
person who made the 2015 presentation.
Most convention presentations from general sessions are archived on

www.nfb.org

and I would think that if you call national center and talk to President
Riccobono, you could obtain the contact information they have on hand.

Good luck.

Deborah