[Ohio-talk] Just a reminder on ADAP open forum I'm participating in Jan 5

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 22:58:37 UTC 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Hi is Owen. I may have posted about this before but keep me in your prayers and thoughts tomorrow morning as I'll be participating in an open forum for some possible grant money to further my art career.

Just a reminder tomorrow morning I'll be taking part in a open online or phone discussion regarding getting a ADAP Grant!! Please keep me in prayer! The funding will go towards on promoting and creating my artwork
MEMO