[Ohio-talk] Sign possibly carried by blind hitch hikers in Hong Kong

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 5 14:17:50 UTC 2017

This shows Hope.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of marianne
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 10:09 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: marianne <marianne at denningweb.com>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Sign possibly carried by blind hitch hikers in Hong
Kong

One of my sons visited Hong Kong recently and found a sing that looks like
you put it on a stick and hold it up in the air. On one side it says Hong
Kong in English and Chinese and has pictures of buildings on it. On the
other side it says, "100% trust you because I am blind." That is scary.

Marianne Denning, TVI, MS