[Ohio-talk] OOD and braille instruction

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 20:11:42 UTC 2017

I am not going to get into the purpose discussion, but I work for an agency in which the Director says, "Say yes when you can say no only when you must. This applies to all staff. Think about what that means. Imagine if Kevin Miller walked into the agency on January Third and said from here on out this is my new decree. This is how our agency will operate. The man and the agency could make a tremendous in the lives of the blind and disabled during what is left of the Kasich administration. With that alone as an operating concept blind people could thrive. With a positive understanding of blindness much more would be possible.

Eric