[Ohio-talk] Great art news I wanted to share!!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 21:40:32 UTC 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Hi this is Owen! I have some awesome news that I wanted to share with the group!  I have no word yet about the grant but I received awesome news from Erin Hoppe that one of my textural paintings that was on displayed at the state convention "Journey Down The River" has been accepted for 2017 AEO Accessiable Expressions exhibit and tour! It starts Saturday March 25 in Westerville, Ohio!!

I'll include an image for those who could see it! Hopefully I can make it there March 25' in the meantime, I have to figure out how to ship it down there by Fev 10!! Very excited about this!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone