[Ohio-talk] fyi

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Jan 10 03:10:54 UTC 2017

Richard and al federation members. I would love to have a NAPUB phone call
in February and invite OOD to participate in this call. I would like
answers to questions about why OOD does not provide braille instruction to
consumers in Ohio. Before I schedule this meeting I would like feedback. I
would hope the meeting would be well attended so OOD understands that we
are serious about braille instruction. Please share your thoughts.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053