[Ohio-talk] fyi

marianne marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Jan 10 03:50:56 UTC 2017

I think it might be dependent on the counselor but I have heard from the big agencies in the state that they will not pay for braille instruction. In northeast Ohio if you want to learn braille you must go to the Cleveland Sight Center. Someone in southwest Ohio recently wanted to learn braille and BSVI said no. CABVI taught the individual braille using other funds. Remember, 2013 was 4 years ago and some things have changed since then.