[Ohio-talk] fyi

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Jan 10 14:46:41 UTC 2017

Shelby, if you need braille technology in order to complete your job then
it should be purchased as part of your plan. I totally agree with you. The
state has done that in the past. Has the state paid for a technology
assessment? If not, it should certainly be provided and an assessment for
braille technology should be part of that assessment. I know they try to
partner with other agencies but many of us are not in DDS, formerly MRDD.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053