[Ohio-talk] OAPUB meeting inviting BSVI

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Jan 11 14:11:14 UTC 2017

I would like to have an OAPUB meeting on Thursday, February 16 at 7:00 pm.
This is a phone meeting. I would also like to invite BSVI to join this
meeting. I don't plan on "grilling" the BSVI staff who join us but I hope
they will find this meeting informative. I would also like to give them a
chance to make a short presentation. Please let me know who will be able to
attend this meeting. You do not have to be an OAPUB member to join the call
but I hope you will consider joining this proud NFB group. We want to make
braille important and relevant to schools and OOD in Ohio.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053