[Ohio-talk] editing on orbit

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 12:55:13 UTC 2017

Maybe I am ot of date, but when I used the Orbit a year ago, you could jump around and I think search. But those editing functions were not there. I had to evaluate the Orbit at that time, and I remember urging them to build in those functins. I hope that they did.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com