[Ohio-talk] Join the Conversation This Evemning

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 21:19:41 UTC 2017

Hi Wanda,There is no access code when you call into the Cleveland
chapter meeting.
We welcome you and others that call in, however this very informative
meeting was last week. Happy to know you are interested and will keep
everyone updated about future meetings.
This evening is the Board of Directors meeting at 7 PM. I am sure the
number will be posted in a little while... Blessings