[Ohio-talk] DON'T YOU JUST HATE THIS!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:30:06 UTC 2017

jW, I know exactly what you are speaking of.
Your approach was a good one However, when the person has made a firm
commitment to being sorry... I usually ask them why are they sorry and
what made them that way?
We need some television/ radio space-How to Have healthy conversation
with persons that are blind.
The other annoyance is while performing normal daily tasks publically,
such as walking to a destination unassisted and paying for lunch... we
become the AMAZING Blind folks. Comments like you do that so well, I
am impressed with you, wow look at her, even she can....

Mostly, I use  it as teaching opportunities. Other times...
Hang there and Keep the Faith

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood