[Ohio-talk] BELL Academy

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Jul 3 13:33:39 UTC 2017

Debbie and I want to give a big shout out to everyone who volunteered or
donated for our 5th BELL Academy. The students had a great time. Everyone
who stayed worked very hard to make it all a great experience for the
students. I think the fact that students come back year after year speaks
volumes. We had 2 new students this year and they loved it too. It would
not be possible without the Ohio affiliate, chapters, divisions and
individuals. We even had a student and volunteer from other states. Heather
and Sheri did an excellent job of coordinating this year.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053