[Ohio-talk] Academy gets kids in touch with Braille early - News - ThisWeek Community News - Lewis Center, OH

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 23:05:20 UTC 2017

Great job all! The future of our organization rests on the shoulders of the
children. It appears that because of the work of our BELL program and the
people that facilitate it, our future as an organization in Ohio looks
brite.

Great job to all that has been and is involved.

Please understand that we have other scenarios that include children, such
as the Student's division. Your work is just as important and I appreciate
all that you do.

As we say from time to time, "Let's go build the Federation!"

Walter

ThisWeek Community News - Lewis Center, OH

Bilo you can read an article written by Kevin parks of this week community
newspaper about our Ohio Bell Academy!
http://www.thisweeknews.com/news/20170703/academy-gets-kids-in-touch-with-br
aille-early

Heather Leiterman