[Ohio-talk] Starting my new job this week.

Carolyn Peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Mon Jul 17 14:16:43 UTC 2017

Congratulations Chanel, best wishes to you and all your endeavors be blessed Dr. Peters

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2017, at 2:26 PM, Chenelle Hancock via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello fellow  Federationist,

I hope everyone who attended this year's 2017 national convention in Orlando Florida had a good time. I did in fact stream all of the general session along with the banquet and I enjoyed it immensely. Congratulations to our scholarship winners well deserved. As a matter fact, I have some good news I start my teaching job for I tutor recruiter on Thursday, July 20. I need to work from home so that would be a great benefit to me given my Active lifestyle and other responsibilities. Also I would like to let everybody know that the summit county chapter is now registered with the secretary general's office in Columbus I received confirmation on July 12 then we will not have to register for 2017 until after December 31 of this year. I hope that everyone is having a good day today. God bless you all.
Sincerely, President Chenelle greater Summit County Chapter Ohio Nfb.
When you have a dream that you have set your sights on know that it is possible to obtain and then you can live the life you want with hard work, perseverance, determination, motivation faith trust and will power.

Sent from my iPhone