[Ohio-talk] fyi

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 00:06:19 UTC 2017

Good evening

OOD is hosting a participant focus group in Athens, Ohio on August 16, 2017
at the Athens Public Library located at 30 Home Street, Athens, Ohio 45701
from 3:30 to 5 pm.

Please share with your local chapters.

Thanks!

Sarah Kelly

Program Services Manager

Bureau of Services for the Visually Impaired

Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities

150 E. Campus View Blvd., 3rd Floor

Columbus, OH 43235-4604

Phone: 614-438-1474

Cell: 614-753-6030