[Ohio-talk] I will be the guest on a radio show today

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 15:50:02 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I will be the guest on the Conversation show on the radio reading service
today at 12:00 p.m. In approximately 15 minutes. Please listen if you have
the time. Please go to cincyblind.org and open the radio reading service
link.

I hope that you get a chance to listen. Thank you Paul Dressel and Jim Tudor
for inviting me, I truly enjoyed it and would love to come again.

Living the dream, by raising expectations!

Much Love,

Walter Mitchell

Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter, Diabetes Action Network Ohio

Coordinator, NFB NEWSLINE Registered Ohio

(513) 582-8606 Mobil

(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free

Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: