[Ohio-talk] Job Announcement

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sun Jul 23 07:45:21 UTC 2017

Greetings Friends,

I found a job announcement on the NFB Jobs list that might appeal to you.  Please read for more details.

Milena

Subject: DISK, LLC Jobs Is proud to offer careers to all courageous people!

Our Founder and CEO Latasha R. Chubb,  welcomes individuals with disabilities to
consider a career at DISK, LLC Jobs - a brick and mortar call center in
Cleveland, Ohio and with remote opportunities for those outside of Cleveland and
reside in the UK and/or Canada.

If you have ever tried to work with some of the world?s leading fortune 500
companies, then you know the rigorous hiring process. Here at DISK, LLC Jobs
Call Center, after a brief certification period led by the client themselves, we
service these same Fortune 500 clients.

Our aim:

*	to provide training and knowledge that will empower people to seek
entrepreneurship, while spending more time with their families, and improve
their overall quality of life.

Our focus:

*	teaching and building customer service attributes with an emphasis on
leadership development,  including character building and developing the
physical and mental skills necessary to succeed in life and in their new
independent roles as Customer Service Agents.

Our Affiliations:

*	We are member of the National Association of Call Centers and have an A+
rating with the BBB.
*	CELLPUTERONLINE- Equipment maintenance, service, repair and purchase
*	Our Community Partners:

*	HireHeroesUSA
*	US Chamber of Commerce
*	Ohio Means Jobs - Cuyahoga and Franklin County
*	Mature Services of Cuyahoga County
*	AARP of Cuyahoga County
*	Cleveland School of Digital Arts

Our Offer:

*	The pay starts at $9.00 per hour for those in Cleveland, and $10.00 for those
who reside more than 50 miles from Cleveland, and are immediately placed in the
Remote Leadership Initiative

At DISK, LLC Jobs, we UNDERSTAND that?s why we are extending our service to
people with disabilities and to their families, to help them find a suitable
job. We BELIEVE that your dedication, hard work and commitment to excellence
make you an extraordinary candidate for a career as an Inbound Customer Service
Professional with DISK, LLC Jobs.  We OFFER self-service benefits and 1099
programs, many designed with all considerations in mind.

Please explore our website at <
http://www.diskllcjobs.com>

www.diskllcjobs.com

and learn more about our company and our family of market-leading brands. You
will find that we are an organization that values integrity, respect, teamwork,
innovation and courage.   If you would like to discuss job fairs, job postings
or want more details, please feel free to give us a call at 216-220-9895 or
email us at
info at diskllcjobs.com.

We are looking forward to hear from you.