[Ohio-talk] Prayers are requested!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 03:46:47 UTC 2017

Ohio,

Once again one of our NFB Ohio member needs your prayers, support and
understanding.  It is with sorrow that I inform you that President Payne had
to fly home to Arkansas this morning for a family emergency.  His uncle is
currently in hospice and is not expected to recover.  So, at this time; the
family is gathering together.

  Therefore, if Richard does not respond to emails, just know that he may be
unable to do so.  However, he does have access and will get back to you at
his convenience.  Patience and consideration is in order.  He ask that if
you need immediate assistance, please consult our Vice President, Sherry
Albers.

Richard, the Cleveland Chapter is praying for you and your family.  May you
be in peace with God.  He has the power and is always in control.  If you
need anything, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Be Blessed!

Suzanne