[Ohio-talk] Just In Case

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 2 18:35:29 UTC 2017

Dear NFBO Family, Friends and Colleagues:

Just in case any of you were considering coming to my concert for the ALS cause you should go to stuartsoperahouse.org to purchase your 15 dollar tickets as they will be on a first come basis.

The show will start at 3 as the final act though, I will probably not come on until about  4 or so.

It should all be done around 5.

The best way to get to Nelsonville Ohio other than driving directly of course, is to take the bus from Columbus at about 10 from either the airport or the Greyhound station and the return bus leaves at about 6 from Nelsonville back to Columbus.

It should be a good show and for a great cause and of course, I would be so honored to have any of you in the audience on Sunday June 11th.

JUST SAYIN!

Jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies