[Ohio-talk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Supershuttle discount for national convention

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 21:55:21 UTC 2017

From: NFBNet-Members-List [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Edward Shaham via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2017 10:02 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Supershuttle discount for national convention

Hello All,

Convention is coming up quickly, and Supershuttle has given us a discount
for those that want to use their service for rides to and from the hotel.
This year I was able to negotiate a better rate than last year, $29
roundtrip. I know that most members will book their ride to and from the
airport by phone, so I worked with Super shuttle to also wave the phone
reservation fee for all members as well.

The code to reference by phone is: ( SRDT3) Please call 800-258-3826
800(bluevan)

You can also book online at http://group.supershuttle.com/group-page/
<http://group.supershuttle.com/group-page/the-national-federation-of-the-bli
nd-2017-annual-convention/> the-national-fed…nnual-convention/ ‎

See you in Orlando!

Edward Shaham

860 597 3210

Personal.edward at gmail.com <mailto:Personal.edward at gmail.com>