[Ohio-talk] message from Patricia Maurer

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 10:15:02 UTC 2017

Greetings to all,

We are still looking for a few more folks to work in the Market at
convention. We need help on Tuesday and Wednesday.

We could use a few store keepers if you know of anyone who could serve as a
runner to find and get items.

Many people have not confirmed their shifts. Please ask folks in your
affiliate to let me know that they can help.

Recently John Berggren sent the state presidents an email with each persons
schedule. Any feedback you can provide will help us know how many people we
have working this year.

I look forward to seeing each of you in Orlando. Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Patricia Maurer

Director of Community Relations

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, extension 2272 | pmaurer at nfb.org <mailto:pmaurer at nfb.org>

Richard Payne,  President

937-396-5573or 937/829/3368

Rchpay7 at gmail.com