[Ohio-talk] NFB Scrip Ohio

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 01:20:36 UTC 2017

The next NFB Ohio Scrip order is due on Monday, March 6, 2017, 5:00 p.m.
Remember that this is our only ongoing fundraiser. You are not purchasing
anything that you do not want nor that you are unable to use. Scrip has lots
of options to choose among. You can keep the purchase or give it as a gift.
If you need assistance it is always available in NFB fashion.

We do have some other fundraising opportunities under way. You can purchase
a tumbler and fill it with goodies from Scrip or Wagner's Chocolates. If you
are interested in the tumblers contact Rachel Kuntz at
rachelkuntz at gmail.com.

The information for purchasing chocolates is on the Ohio website. If you
need further assistance with the chocolates project contact Melina Zavoli at
mzavoli at roadrunner.com.

Happy shopping!

Shelbi