[Ohio-talk] Meeting of the Ohio Organization of the Senior Blind

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 23:04:40 UTC 2017

I plan to call in.

Debbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
barbara.pierce9366--- via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2017 1:06 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Cc: barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Meeting of the Ohio Organization of the Senior Blind

At our meeting in November we decided to meet by phone every quarter. I have
been remiss in scheduling that meeting. I would like for us to meet this
coming Thursday evening at 7:30 p.m. by phone. Every one is welcome. If you
are concerned about how the NFB should be reaching out to seniors losing
vision, I urge you to join us. Call 712-775-7031, access code 240 281 423.
Please contact me if this time is a problem or if you are planning to call
in.

Thank you,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce