[Ohio-talk] {Disarmed} Fwd: Public Square Reopens! #TransitBelongs

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 04:52:57 UTC 2017

Hi, I remember a few years back when I lived in Cleveland that Public Square was the main area where people would transfer from one bus to another.  Where would they propose doing that if Public Square were closed to buses?  Here in Dayton we have a self-contained hub where the buses pull in.  It gets congested and is particularly horrible when the kids are getting out of school.  Given the size of Cleveland and its transit system, such a hub there would be even more of a nightmare.