[Ohio-talk] an update from a buckeye at heart

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 18:50:53 UTC 2017

Congratulations!
Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have
perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe
that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.

Marie Curie

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood