[Ohio-talk] location of the board of directors meeting

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 12:13:44 UTC 2017

This is being worked on.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Cheryl
Fields via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2017 11:59 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Cheryl Fields <cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] location of the board of directors meeting

President Payne, for those of us that are traveling... are there any lunch
plans? Thx

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life
when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood