[Ohio-talk] : Want to be in the movies?

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 15:51:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

I received this at my office.  Anyone interested in being a movie star?  Details and contact information below.

Dick Davis

Employment Committee Chair

From: Bern Dalo <berndalo at danbellcasting.com <mailto:berndalo at danbellcasting.com> >
Date: March 17, 2017 at 1:14:20 PM CDT
Subject: Casting Inquiry

Hi,

My name is Bern Dalo and I am with Dan Bell Casting in Los Angeles. We are currently casting a documentary for a major technology company and are searching for people whose lives have been enhanced through assistive technology. Ideally they would like to feature someone who, through the use of assistive technology, has been able to something extraordinary or something they never thought they would be able to do, something "out of the box".  Anyone featured in the project would be highlighted in a positive light and would be compensated for their time.  I was hoping you might know of someone that would be good for this or might be able to point me in the right direction.  I can be reached at (818) 844-8900 or be email, Berndalo at danbellcasting.com <mailto:Berndalo at danbellcasting.com> .  I’ve attached a youtube playlist with a small selection of our recent work. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.  Thanks!

 <https://youtu.be/Yt3kXk7EeaE?list=PLSjJ9CKTBDgz8HYFSwHWIggKZARJY3EaI> https://youtu.be/Yt3kXk7EeaE?list=PLSjJ9CKTBDgz8HYFSwHWIggKZARJY3EaI

Best,

Bern Dalo

Dan Bell Casting