[Ohio-talk] 2017 NFB Employment Committee

Delcenia delcenia at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 23 12:14:18 UTC 2017

Yes! I agree!
Delcenia

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Carolyn
Peters via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 8:19 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Carolyn Peters <drcarolyn-peters at att.net>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] 2017 NFB Employment Committee

  Congratulation Suzanne, you are an awesome individual and that is an
awesome honor to be of service. You are also a great role model for The
National Federation Of The Blind
Peace and joy
Dr. Carolyn Peters

Sent from my iPhone

<ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> All,
>

> I trust all is well!
>

> Once again President Riccobono has offered me the opportunity to serve on
> the Employment Committee for 2017.  The Employment Committee is to connect
> individuals who are seeking employment with employers who have jobs.
>

> As you know the 2017 National Federation of the Blind Convention is in
> Orlando Florida between July 10th thru to the 15th 2017.  The Employment
> Committee will have a Job Fair and a Job Seminar that will invite
employers
> around the country to advertise their job openings, critique resumes and
> interview potential employees.  These endeavors have been the highlights
of
> the convention.  Therefore, Dick Davis who is the Chairperson has
inquired;
> if the Job Fair could be arranged later in the month; which will allow
more
> attendees to participate.  So, please stay tuned for that update!
>

> I wanted to share our employment committee website, which is
> http://employment.nfb.org.  For those of you who may not know about it
yet,
> please explore.  It still is in the neonatal stage.  But, it is coming
> together.
>

> Suzanne

Ohio-Talk:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/drcarolyn-peters%40at