[Ohio-talk] Greyhound solutions and work arounds

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 20:57:35 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I need to book a couple short trips on greyhound, just to get me to Cincinnati for some rehearsals and other appointments this coming month. I have tried several methods for booking tickets, including using safari on my phone and Internet Explorer and Firefox with Jaws and NVDA on my laptop. Firefox with NVDA worked for me about six months ago, but it isn't now. I would rather avoid ordering by phone charge extra for that, even when they are not accessible online to us. I know that there have been some ways of getting around using Greyhound's site shared here before, but if anyone wouldn't mind reposting or emailing me with them directly, I would appreciate it.

Kaiti Shelton