[Ohio-talk] Help change the world

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 16:52:49 UTC 2017

Probably everyone knows that we send a group of Ohioans to Washington each January to talk with members of the Ohio Congressional delegation about NFB priorities for the coming year. For years we have talked about going to Columbus to do the same thing with the Ohio legislature. We have not done this since February of 1993. May 9 is to be our next attempt to make friends and influence people in the state capital. Even if you are not sure who your representative and senator are, you can help us change some attitudes in Columbus. Richard Payne sent an audio message last week inviting each person on this list to attend a meeting at 7:00 May 3 by conference call. We will have fact sheets ready to send to you to study. When you get to Columbus, you will be put into a small group that will travel together and talk with members and their aides. There is nothing scary about this process. You will not be left to explain all the issues on your own.

We need each of you. Many hands make light work. Please join the call and prepare to travel to Columbus next Tuesday. The number to call is 712-775-7031, and the access code is 240281423. Please come and take part.

Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com