[Ohio-talk] Arriving in Columbus on Tuesday

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 17:12:37 UTC 2017

  Hello all,
 We are meeting at the  Risse Building
77 S High St
Columbus, Oh 43215

 At 9:30 AM on the 19th floor in the coffee shop. Please arrive early
enough to be on the 19th floor at 9:30 AM. You should enter on the State St
 Side of the building and check in at the desk. You will have to show a
photo ID and have your bag checked. No backpacks are allowed. You will
receive a key card which needs to be swiped before you get on the elevator.
 When you get to the coffee shop you will meet with your teams and proceed
to your meetings. Most of us have meetings at 10 AM to start so that is the
urgency to be prompt.
 Thank you again to all of you who are participating as this is a very
important part of what we do as the Federation.
 For those of you who cannot make it, do not worry, there will be plenty to
do when we get back in terms of following up with the progress that we make
tomorrow.
best Regards,Sheri Albers